If you wish to provide your personal information in an alternative method than what has been provided by Shieldpay, you will need to liaise back with your law firm in order to complete our verification checks and proceed to send your settlement claim to you.
Articles in this section
- 1. I submitted my information via the secure portal however I did not receive a response.
- 2. Why do we need to provide bank statements?
- 3. I only have a joint account, will this be a problem?
- Are there any additional fees involved?
- Can I change the way I receive my payment?
- Can I change the way I submit my information to Shieldpay?
- Can we pay the funds in another currency?
- How can I be assured that the personal documents I send are securely received?
- How can I contact Shieldpay?
- How will Shieldpay be sharing my personal data?