If you wish to change the way you will be receiving your settlement claim, you will need to liaise back with your law firm who will support you in facilitating this request.
Articles in this section
- 1. I submitted my information via the secure portal however I did not receive a response.
- 2. Why do we need to provide bank statements?
- 3. I only have a joint account, will this be a problem?
- Are there any additional fees involved?
- Can I change the way I receive my payment?
- Can I change the way I submit my information to Shieldpay?
- Can we pay the funds in another currency?
- How can I be assured that the personal documents I send are securely received?
- How can I contact Shieldpay?
- How will Shieldpay be sharing my personal data?
Please sign in to leave a comment.