We understand that some customers may have issues with providing a bank statement to verify their bank account.
We advise on choosing one of the following alternative options:
- Log in to your Mobile or Online banking and download a recent bank statement
- Provide a screenshot of your online login once it shows their name and bank account details
- Request a paper-based copy of your bank statement from your local branch or by Telephone Banking (if you are registered)
To avoid any delay in the processing of your payment, please ensure that the bank statement you provide, satisfies the following requirements:
The bank statement should clearly show the following:
- Date the bank statement was issued (within 3 months)
- Sort code
- Account number
- Name of the account holder (if the name of the bank account does not match, please ensure you provide supporting evidence)
Provided that Shieldpay has received all the requisite information from you, you should receive the settlement funds within 21 days of having completed our verification checks.