A cross border fee is the fee charged to a Shieldpay seller when a customer makes payment for purchases or services from an issuing bank not located in the same country as the merchant's processing account.
Articles in this section
- What is a cross border transaction fee?
- How do I send payments?
- How do I receive payments?
- How do I request payments?
- Transaction best practices
- Are there any fees if the transaction is cancelled?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- Is there a risk of chargeback or reversal of a payment?
- Can I cancel a payment or refuse a request for payment?
- Can I transact in a different currency?