Either side can still submit their dispute to the relevant Court, and again any binding decision made through the dispute resolution process will be shared with Shieldpay, and we will follow what the Court instructs.
Articles in this section
- 1. I want to dispute the transaction with the other person. What can I do?
- 2. Who can raise a dispute?
- 3. What happens to the funds during a dispute?
- 4. How do I raise a dispute?
- 5. What information do Shieldpay need from me to be able to raise my dispute?
- 6. What happens when you have enough Reasonable Evidence?
- 7. What happens when you notify the Responding Party?
- 8. What if the Responding Party doesn't Respond?
- 9. What happens if you can't reach an agreement during the Negotiation Period?
- 10. What if I'm not happy with the Arbitration Outcome?