If the Responding Party doesn’t respond to the Dispute within the “Negotiation Period” of 14 calendar days, the Dispute will automatically be resolved in favour of the party who initiated the dispute, and funds will be released to this person or “Initiating Party”.
Articles in this section
- 1. I want to dispute the transaction with the other person. What can I do?
- 2. Who can raise a dispute?
- 3. What happens to the funds during a dispute?
- 4. How do I raise a dispute?
- 5. What information do Shieldpay need from me to be able to raise my dispute?
- 6. What happens when you have enough Reasonable Evidence?
- 7. What happens when you notify the Responding Party?
- 8. What if the Responding Party doesn't Respond?
- 9. What happens if you can't reach an agreement during the Negotiation Period?
- 10. What if I'm not happy with the Arbitration Outcome?