We can only release funds from the vault when both sides have agreed they’re happy with how the transaction has taken place. If you’re unhappy with how your transaction has taken place, and funds are still being held in the Shieldpay Vault, you can log a dispute by contacting Support.
Articles in this section
- 1. I want to dispute the transaction with the other person. What can I do?
- 2. Who can raise a dispute?
- 3. What happens to the funds during a dispute?
- 4. How do I raise a dispute?
- 5. What information do Shieldpay need from me to be able to raise my dispute?
- 6. What happens when you have enough Reasonable Evidence?
- 7. What happens when you notify the Responding Party?
- 8. What if the Responding Party doesn't Respond?
- 9. What happens if you can't reach an agreement during the Negotiation Period?
- 10. What if I'm not happy with the Arbitration Outcome?