We’re here to help with any issues, but if you’re unhappy with the other person in the transaction usually the easiest way is for you to try and resolve the dispute amongst yourselves first. It’s important you let us know that you are disputing the transaction as soon as possible so we can freeze and hold the funds in the Vault. If you’re not able to reach a resolution, then let us know - we’re happy to step in and assess the situation as an independent third party to help resolve the issue. If that still doesn’t work we can refer you to our Arbitration Process.
Articles in this section
- 1. I want to dispute the transaction with the other person. What can I do?
- 2. Who can raise a dispute?
- 3. What happens to the funds during a dispute?
- 4. How do I raise a dispute?
- 5. What information do Shieldpay need from me to be able to raise my dispute?
- 6. What happens when you have enough Reasonable Evidence?
- 7. What happens when you notify the Responding Party?
- 8. What if the Responding Party doesn't Respond?
- 9. What happens if you can't reach an agreement during the Negotiation Period?
- 10. What if I'm not happy with the Arbitration Outcome?